MedData has an excellent career opportunity available for an Operations Manager I to work in The Woodlands, TX. This a full time position working Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with flexibility as needed.
The purpose of this position is to assist hospitals with resolving accounts that are related to workers compensation accidents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Report inventory status to the Director on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring that the inventory is current, accurately worked and that any staffing concerns or updates have been addressed.
- Oversight of supervisors, which involves mentoring them to promote career growth within the company, reviewing their time and assisting them with employee needs and concerns.
- Client interaction, which includes weekly and monthly meetings as well as preparing and analyzing reports.
- Ensuring that the client needs are met and that any concerns are immediately addressed and communicated to other team members.
- Assistance with system development and upgrades, which encompasses working with the IT and Support
- 2+ years of workers comp or related experience preferred
- Knowledge of BRC review and CCH hearing processes preferred.
- Working knowledge of the hospital revenue cycle process
- Knowledge of and compliance with State and Federal regulations that govern collection practices, such as HIPAA and FDCPA.
- Proven ability to motivate others, lead by example, work well under pressure, multitask, analyze data, think critically and creatively to solve problems.
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High commitment to customer service to our internal and external clients.
- Willingness to problem-solve creatively
- Dependable and highly detailed individual with strong organizational skills
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please visit apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer.