MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as a Claims Rep- Third Party Liability (TPL) to work in an office setting located in Draper, Utah. The schedule for this full time role is Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
The purpose of this position is to investigate, facilitate and coordinate benefits for accident claims from auto, home or other liability insurance policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to handle incoming and outbound calls for several different clients in various states. Also able to identify and quickly apply knowledge of individual state statutes based on patient demographic information.
- Ability to multitask between several computer programs and phone systems.
- Returning voicemails in a timely manner to obtain needed details
- Review and research account information to investigate possible leads for payment sources
- Contact various sources including insurance professionals, patients, and other parties to verify relevant data
- Request appropriate information, both verbally and written, from appropriate parties to ensure proper claim disposition
- Assist patients in the filing of first party claims
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some knowledge of the liability claims adjudication process is helpful
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of computer functions including the internet and computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn in-house computer applications.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please visit apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer.
call center, Draper, customer service, healthcare, insurance, TPL, third party, calling, patients, incoming, outbound, patients