This position is located in Grand Rapids, MI. The purpose of this position is to manage all activities of the Human Resources functions including: compensation, employee relations, benefits administration, performance management, organizational design, and regulatory compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coach and guide managers, supervisors and employees on HR and employee relations matters
- Design and assist in the development of individual development plans with Managers and company leadership
- Provide consistent application and administration of HR policies
- Develop and maintain open and active lines of communication with the workforce
- Conduct training for Managers, Supervisors and all employees on various HR topics including policies, benefits and leadership skills
- Oversee employee benefit programs including communication, enrollment and changes
- Maintain appropriate employment and other related files in accordance with legal requirements
- Conduct exit interviews, monitor trends in turnover, and further identify solutions
- Conduct internal workplace investigations
- Collect and analyze data in markets in order to make recommendations to senior leadership
- High turnover solutions
- Must posess a breadth of technical competencies: people, organizational development, workplace culture, change management, HR compliance
- Strong desire to understand business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience as a HR Generalist/Specialist with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years’ experience in a Director level role
- PHR/SPHR or equivalent SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP designation preferred
- Ability to travel 20%
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please visit apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer.