This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Client Service Directors and Managers. This is a high profile position that requires a high level of tact, strong communication skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks, and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. PIA work items and Patient Dispute/Complaint Escalations – review, complete, re-assign or forward to the client as needed daily
2. EMR Access – help request, coordinate and track EMR access for Billing/AR teams
3. Client Audits – help coordinate between client and AR teams for audit support as needed
4. New Site Implementations – provide follow up and/or additional support for Client Services Director for client deliverables
5. Misrouted Correspondence – provide support to forward misrouted correspondence to the AR Teams
6. Deposits – help coordinate with AR Teams and client regarding bank deposit clarifications
7. Provide support for other specific deliverables or reports as needed
8. Add CPT Codes and Providers to the system
9. IQ/Edits user adds/deletions/changes
10. Dashboard monitoring, cash reports, productivity, etc
11. Creating CRP templates and populating visits
12. Creating Executive summary templates and populating tables
13. Creating insurance carrier tables for client carrier contracting
14. Allowable monitoring
15. Coding specs approval monitoring
16. Updating Sharepoint templates for client implementations
17. Scribing for internal and client calls and creating meeting minutes
18. Assisting AVPs and ECSDs with scheduling client meetings, arranging travel
19. Assisting with expense reports if requested
20. Support Client Services Director and Client Services Manager as needed
21. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to resolve problems which benefit the company and the customer.
• Ability to interact with tact and diplomacy with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and organizational levels.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
• Demonstrated PC skills, i.e. proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR BOTH CLIENT SERVICES MANAGERS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and Employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer