The Product Delivery Specialist - supports the Director of Product Delivery in ensuring Client Satisfaction. The Project Delivery Specialist is the day to day contact with the Client and internal Duet Health departments. The focus of the Product Delivery Specialist role is receiving and responding to Client and Internal communication to ensure and maintain our performance for the Client.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Promptly takes action with client, the appropriate department, management team and/or Client Services Director for any matters that may cause a disruption to the client(s) or Duet Health’s performance for the Client.
- Provide direction regarding processes & procedures as they relate to the Client. Prepare necessary procedural and policy documentation and distribute accordingly.
- Work with other Departments (i.e. development, product, QA) to minimize and/or resolve ongoing procedural problems affecting our Client satisfaction/quality standards
- Think creatively and strategically as part of the management team to move Duet Health toward a more customer-service oriented culture.
- Lead and actively participate in onboarding new client’s from first phone call through to production products into the future. Direct the delivery of the product successfully through implementation.
- Participates in sales meetings with potential client’s, as requested
- Participates in monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reviews with clients
- Maintains the confidentiality of information.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in account management, customer service, and/or customer relationship management, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- History of successful management of multiple accounts/relationships.
- Comprehensive knowledge of web based technology and software, preferably very comfortable with smartphones, requirements and project management methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to resolve problems which benefit the company and the customer.
- Ability to interact with tact and diplomacy with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Report writing experience.
- Demonstrated PC skills, i.e. proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR BOTH CLIENT SERVICES MANAGERS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and Employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Occasional travel required.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer