The iOS Lead Developer is a full-time position for a mobile application developer with extensive iOS (Apple – iPhone and iPad) experience. This position is located in our office in Columbus and works within our application development team. This individual is a leader in writing code for software powering our mobile applications.
The individual in this role will be responsible for creating mobile application software for the healthcare industry for the iOS mobile application software framework. This individual should have excellent problem-solving skills, understand constraints quickly, and be able to create intuitive, optimized, and brand-consistent mobile applications for large health system clients and business partners. This person should be familiar with the software development life cycle and be comfortable working in a small team environment to deliver products on time and schedule.
- Delivering fully developed software meeting the design specs.
- Working together with the Android team, the other teams within the technology organization, and other teams throughout the company on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of significant application development experience.
- Specific experience with native iOS application development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
- Specific experience with web services or APIs (RESTful, JSON based).
- Excellent written, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and work well in a team.
Additional Experience Potential
- RxSwift experience.
- Experience working on teams with Android, Web, and backend developers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and Employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer