MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as an Administrative Assistant to work in our office in Draper, UT. The schedule for this Full Time role is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Administrative Manager and other members of the team as needed. This is a high profile position that requires a high level of tact, strong communication skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks, and the ability to complete project work while at the same time attending to the routine, daily work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies for all departments; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Acts as a liaison with vendors, and building management for any issues or concerns, at the direction of the administrative manager.
- Assists with routing incoming phone calls, and covers breaks and lunch for the front desk coordinator.
- Assists with coordinating office events, such as arranging catering and setting up meeting rooms.
- Provides support to all departments with any requests or projects that may be needed
- Assists the Administrative Manager with any duties and projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of prior administrative assistant experience, supporting multiple departments preferred. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interface well with all departments within the company..
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and external contacts to the organization.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, with a self-starter mentality.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,200 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer. IND123