The Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis will be responsible for managing processes related to financial forecast, annual budgeting process and operating plan.The candidate will provide strategic support to senior management including board and financial presentations, analyzing results and providing financial insight to support business decision making. This position can be located in Cleveland, OH; Houston, TX or Draper, UT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and budgeting process
- Partner with selected Operations Leaders to serve as their Finance partner, which would include but not be limited to revenue trending analysis, client margin assessment, headcount trends, etc.
- Assist in developing and managing a 12 month rolling forecast
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of goods, SG&A expenses, and capital expenditures
- Develops tools to identify and forecast financial results based on a detailed review of operational metrics.
- Identifying and analyzing unexpected variances to forecast and budget
- Support the Director of Financial Reporting and Analysis in developing financial models to support strategic initiatives
- Develop and provide pricing analysis and recommendation.
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Perform/manage ad hoc reports, analysis, and projects as required by senior management
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS or BA in Finance or equivalent experience.
- Possess strong communication skills with people at all levels of the organization.
- 5 years of financial reporting Healthcare services, revenue cycle management and/or managed care experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally, as well as to interact in a professional manner with colleagues, patients, public, and client’s staff members
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Project, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to import / export and interface large data files.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Self-directed team player.
- Working knowledge of healthcare organization, metrics, financial accounting and database applications.
- Experience defining problems, collecting data and testing conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and Employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer