MedData has an excellent career opportunity available for a Implementations Manager to work in a Type of Setting located in The Woodlands, TX.
The Implementations Manager will be responsible for the implementation of new contracts from small to large scale clients. The candidate must have excellent communication and client management skills in order to maintain positive client relations. This position requires an individual with strong attention to detail with proven ability to meet goals and timelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with employees and hospital staff to set up processes in a timely manner
- Address client issues on a timely basis
- Hire and train new staff, assigns workloads and develops work schedules
- Conduct implementation meetings with Client Leadership
- Monitor billing procedures and documentation and provides updates with regulatory compliance
- Effectively complete goals set by both the client and the Implementations Director
- Provide updated implementation plans, which include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Provide exceptional service and ensuring communication of the project plan to the leadership and the client. Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables.
- Identify opportunities during implementation to improve client’s revenue cycle process, promote Cardon Outreach service lines, and grow client accounts
- Manage confidential and proprietary company and client information
- Ensure smooth transition from implementation to Operations
- Manage employee time and attendance
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of Medicaid/Medicare experience
- Experience with Hospital systems such as STAR, EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, etc.
- Hospital revenue cycle experience
- The ability to be self-organized and define and deliver on priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions and geographies Knowledge of HIPAA, ACA and EMTALA regulations
- Proven track record of managing multiple teams within multiple regions
- Working knowledge of computer functions including the internet and computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn in-house computer applications
- Demonstrated diligence with follow through on all client requests and issues
- Heavy travel required- Minimum of 50% Monthly
- Willingness to relocate as necessary
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer