MedData has an excellent career opportunity available for a Supervisor to work in Odessa, TX.
The purpose of this position is to supervise and manage all operational employees and monitor day to day operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and orient employees; assign work, develop work schedules, instruct in proper procedures; assist with development and revision of department processes/procedures
- Manage employee performance and provides feedback
- Ensures staff is obtaining adequate information; provides opportunity for associated training for staff.
- Responsible for running reports and maintaining data integrity
- Monitor billing procedures and documentation, and provides updates with regulatory compliance; conducts periodic audits; and maintains files.
- Develop relationships with clients and county, state and government agencies.
- Manage employee time and attendance
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing or supervising employees preferred
- Familiarization for the following programs is required: Medicaid and Out Of State Medicaid. Strong oral and written communication
- Excellent people skills
- Strong Computer knowledge especially Excel. Familiarity with Epic preferred
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer IND123