MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as a Field Representative to work in Brecksville, OH. The schedule for this Full Time role is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
The purpose of this position is to connect uninsured hospital patients to programs that will cover their medical expenses by working as the liaison between the patient in need, the hospital facility and government agencies
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet face to face with individuals at their home, or other designated locations, who are potentially eligible for a government assistance program
- Complete and gather necessary application and paperwork for the appropriate government assistance program.
- Screen uninsured hospital patients in an effort to find government programs to cover medical expenses
- Follow directive from multiple MedData service lines
- Complete the appropriate applications and/or obtaining requested information
- Timely completion of documentation in both the Client and Company systems of the field visit performed
- Work all assigned accounts timely and efficiently.
- Maintain a properly organized portfolio of all client cases.
- Provide exceptional customer service skills at all times
- Participate in ongoing trainings in order to apply the content learned in dealings with patients and cases
- Prioritize assignments as needed
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college coursework preferred but not required
- Adaptability when dealing with constantly changing processes, computer systems and government programs
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Experience working with state and federal programs preferred
- Critical thinking skills
- Proficient experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and Outlook
- Effectively communicate both orally and written, to a variety of individuals
- Bilingual Preferred
- Ability to travel within assigned territory up to 75%
- Reliable transportation and insurance coverage required
- Effective time management
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer IND123