MedData, has an excellent career opportunity available for a Bilingual Disability Advocate to work in Draper, UT. The schedule for this Full Time role is Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
The purpose of this position is to provide advocacy work for individuals seeking disability benefits through the Social Security Administration (SSI/SSDI) programs. This position assists in fully developing claims for the Social Security Administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate telephonically with individuals who have pending applications for Social Security Disability (SSI/SSDI) benefits (to include state and local government agencies and nationwide Medical providers)
- Gather of all required documentation to include state, federal and medical treating records
- Ensure claimants most current information is secured with all required agencies to include, company systems, state and federal agencies
- Receive inbound and placing outbound calls 70% + of working day
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Review and process medical documentation for submission
- Research methods to overcoming roadblocks in the SSI/SSDI application and follow up process
- Meet individual productivity and performance standards established by the company
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Required computer skills: Intermediate experience with data entry and word processing; be capable of operating routine office equipment; possess a working knowledge of MS Office applications, and understand how to navigate through web-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- A positive attitude that is flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer IND123