MedData has an excellent career opportunity available for a Manager of Operations to work in Phoenix, AZ.
This role serves as the face of MedData to our hospital clients on a day to day basis. The purpose of this position is to lead and manage all operational staff and client portfolios encompassing the assigned area within the division of the eligibility service line. Ownership of staff and associate procedures, clients and associated relationships, and revenue and cost functions is crucial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for day to day operations of staff and client needs
- Manage and orient staff; assigns work, develops work schedules, instructs in proper procedures; assists with development and revision of department processes/procedures;
- Monitor staff performance, provides employee recognition and feedback
- Document issues and concerns to their Executive Director
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director to establish staff goals
- Monitor overall project performance and provides monthly analysis of certification performance; reports findings and implements solutions when negative trends are noted
- Monitor billing procedures and documentation, and provides updates with regulatory compliance; conducts periodic audits; and maintains files.
- Develop relationships with clients and county agencies
- Serve as the Point of Contact for MedData’s client hospitals and Address client issues immediately as they arise
- Ensure all communication from patients and providers have timely follow-up and resolution of complaints and concerns
- Provide adequate training needs to the staff related to policies/procedures or government regulations
- Represent MedData at client department meetings
- Develop and implement effective communication channels to provide information to all staff members
- Work collaboratively with other facets of the operations which includes Disability, AR Services, Early Out, IT and HR.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience, managing at least 5 people
- Hospital revenue cycle experience preferred
- Familiarization with state and federal programs
- Strong leadership and communication skills, high service orientation and strong computer system and analytical skills are required
- Excellent time management skills
- Accustomed to working in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with Hospital systems such as STAR, EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn computer applications
- Knowledge of HIPAA, ACA and EMTALA regulations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer