The Support Analyst I maintains and supports day-to-day business processes such as the exchange of data transactions, operation and maintenance of daily macros, scripts and automated jobs, application administration, and providing customer service to end users with business applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tier 1 end user support for issues with internal applications, data integrity, data exchange, and reports.
- Troubleshoot, identify, track and ensure resolution of issues.
- Work with other members of the IT department to ensure successful and timely completion of issues and projects and to provide a high level of service to our end users.
- Provide application administration functions such as creating and updating standardized codes, mapping tables, account queues, and other data parameters for our internal applications.
- Maintain a follow up schedule for unresolved issues.
- Create and maintain system configuration, process, and procedure documentation on assigned projects.
- Run, monitor, and maintain automated services, macros and scripts.
- Process daily file transfers.
- Prioritize help desk requests based on operational needs and escalate issues to quick resolution when needed. Ensures that required daily tasks are completed.
- Assist operations with process improvement and finding solutions to business problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years’ experience as a support analyst or help desk technician.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- College level Computer Science classes or Technical Certifications are a plus.
- Experience working with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong Excel and VBA skills
- Experience with programming or scripting languages, such as PowerShell, VB Script and AutoIT.
- Strong computer skills, including typing, data entry, web-based applications and utilizing multiple programs simultaneously
- Good organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows
- Analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer