MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as Part Time Entry Level Admin Coordinator to work in our regional office in Draper, UT. The schedule for this Part Time role is flexible but must remain consistant. You will work 20 to 25 hours through the week.
The purpose of this position is to provide general clerical and administrative office duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Insurance management in hospital systems, updating billing indicators to ensure the correct insurance will be billed for the patient’s date(s) of service, and flagging accounts to reflect Cardon Outreach involvement
- Reconciliation with MPower and hospital systems, reviewing accounts in both MPower and hospital system, identifying any errors or inconsistencies, and correcting or distributing to the appropriate party for resolution
- Communicate with Administrative or Advocate Supervisor(s) on problem accounts and resolving with hospital staff if appropriate
- Learn multiple hospital patient accounting systems and user interfaces
- Check payments in hospital systems and updating MPower for invoicing purposes, including entering insurance payments and adjustments
- Collaborate with Supervisors in various offices and regions to support operations for multiple clients
- Provide support for other Administrative Assistants Answer phones and working the reception desk
- Assist with preparing case files and letters to patients, attorneys, and adjusters
- Attend to various reports as instructed by manager
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong data entry skills
- Strong 10-key skills
- Professional phone demeanor
- A flexible attitude that will be open to the wide variety of assigned tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Type 50+ wpm
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer. IND123