MedData is seeking a Recruiter to partner with our local Recruiting and Management Team to fulfill MedData’s mission by engaging and hiring exceptional talent. In this role, you will use your experience, creativity, and passion for recruiting to fill positions across the United States. This is a contract position based out of our regional office in The Woodlands, TX. This is not a remote position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Other HR related duties as assigned by the Recruiting Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Possessing Corporate and Agency Staffing/Recruitment experience is preferred, because true candidate sourcing skills are necessary for this position, and a deep understanding of how the Talent Acquisition process works within Corporations is vital as well.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources (social media, job boards, universities, blogs, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, ATS and in depth knowledge recruiting metrics.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer IND123