This position is primarily accountable for Ring Central telephone systems, telecommunications and voice network installations, repairs and upgrades. Responsibilities include product testing of all telecommunication systems, and equipment upgrades. This role will also assist with Windows System Administration, and infrastructure projects when needed. The Telephony Administrator is responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective solutions to all levels of users. The Telephony Administrator supports the business goals and objectives for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as primary support for MedData’s Enterprise Telecommunications Systems and all integrated RingCentral applications.
- Strong ability to recognize issues, finds solutions and presents opportunities for improvement and, if approved, follows through with leading, planning and implementation.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of telecommunications concepts, including data networking elements – VoIP, WAN Connectivity.
- Identify issues or concerns related to the RingCentral cloud solution and communicate them to the Infrastructure Manager. Develop options and recommendations.
- Support the day to day operations of Call Center Solutions and Corporate Office phones.
- Administration and troubleshooting of RingCentral issues, vendor activities and work with the network team for circuit provisioning.
- Works with vendors to resolve complex problems requiring Level 3 diagnostics.
- Execution and documentation of system/solution testing.
- Adherence to MedData’s HIPAA policies, specifically Change Management Policies and Procedures.
- Supports network operations by troubleshooting routing and equipment issues.
- Strong, analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ownership of RingCentral voice system incidents, including complex incidents, escalating issues according to established processes. Investigations of underlying problems and design of workarounds and permanent solutions, keeping relevant parties informed.
- Understands the relevant processes and communication requirements.
- Adherence to relevant quality standards and processes (e.g. ISO 9001), audit controls (e.g Sarbanes Oxley) and configuration control in line with ITIL framework for all product deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Expert knowledge of RingCentral suite of products, and Polycom hardware.
- Expert knowledge of VoIP (H.323 and SIP).
- Working knowledge Windows Server 2012R2-2016
- Ability to apply technical/end-user knowledge to a range of situations
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with process documentation and customer service skills
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent technical experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms, occasionally required to stand and walk and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. When the business need arises the AR Manager is expected to travel by air to vendors in India. They are also required to travel to various MedData offices/Headquarters.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer.