MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as an Inventory Control Coordinator to work in a regional office located in Draper, UT. The schedule for this Full Time role is Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
MedData provides revenue cycle solutions to hospitals and physicians throughout the United States. This includes AR support for Out-of-State Medicaid accounts. The purpose of this position is conduct Medicaid eligibility, authorization, billing and follow up functions.
The purpose of this position is assist hospitals in resolving accounts that are related to an accident. Specifically, this position is focused on the effort to prepare, maintain, and submit all client-level inventory management reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and maintain all client-level inventory management reports, including:
- Aging Reports
- Reconciliation Reports
- Return Reports; Other client-generated reports
- Maintain a queue of accounts flagged for management review; review prior to return to client
- Oversee all payments received and coordinate timely with the Cash Posting Department; must maintain timely submission of all posted payments to the Cash Posting team
- Work preliminary payment files and submit to Cash Posting Department by the designated deadline each month.
- Provide updates to MedData’s account management system as work is completed;
- Assist management with ad hoc inventory initiatives and other projects, as needed
- Serve as first point of contact with assigned clients on basic operational items. Work with assigned supervisor on any items pertinent to client.
- Identify and communicate any ongoing issues with data/reports to Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager as well as communicate any additional training opportunities for staff to Operations Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Submit the above reports to clients at the interval and by the method stipulated by each client
- Assist management with other client initiatives and other projects, as needed
- Participate as need in MPower meetings regarding MPOWER processes and procedures. (Notify manager of participation). Occasionally test MPower changes as requested.
- Provide MPOWER guidance to office staff as needed. Add payors, adjusters and attorneys to MPower as needed. Provide clean-up to data bases as requested.
- Communicating with IT and Operational Management to address MPower issues that may arise in daily operations. Contribute to potential solutions with practical ideas.
- Contribute ideas on MPOWER effectiveness to Operational Management on consistent monthly basis with monthly call.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years of experience as a Third Party Liability Representative/Specialist for MedData, or equivalent experience, strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year of experience in a Settlement or Process Analyst position strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of and compliance with State and Federal regulations that govern collection practices, such as HIPAA and FDCPA.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High commitment to customer service and high levels of empathy and understanding.
- Dependable and highly detailed individual with strong organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer