MedData has an excellent career opportunity available for a CRM Marketing Manager to work from home in the Brecksville, OH area. The schedule for this Full Time role is Monday through Friday standard business hours with flexiblity as needed.
The CRM Marketing Manager is responsible for analyzing sales and marketing data in the Company’s systems to provide insights into business trends and opportunities for sales growth. This role will be responsible for the administration and development of the Company’s Salesforce platform, and will serve as the “go-to” resource for approximately 40 Salesforce users, providing ongoing user assistance and training to promote adoption.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leverages Salesforce, Pardot, Definitive Healthcare and other intelligence for competitive analysis and industry trend reporting.
- Builds and maintains actionable intelligence insight into key competitors and market dynamics to grow the business.
- Strategizes with company management to define analytical research direction and output.
- Works with company leadership to develop business plans, including market size, target audience and go-to-market strategies.
- Leads the development and administration of the Salesforce platform to meet the needs of the business and to optimize user adoption.
- Works with end users to provide Salesforce training, documentation and support, and proactively seeks out ways to further enhance the user experience.
- Assists with Salesforce data maintenance to improve data integrity, including data migration and imports.
- Responsible for integration and optimization of other systems that feed into Salesforce (Marketing Automation, Survey Software, Definitive Healthcare, internal company databases, etc.).
- Facilitates effective marketing campaigns using Salesforce, Pardot and survey software.
- Develops and maintains Salesforce campaigns, reports and dashboards for effective analysis of sales and marketing efforts.
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce or similar CRM administration experience and experience with business analytics.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional research and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and excellent communication and project management skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and balance multiple projects.
- Excellent collaborative and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external clients at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, business analytics tools, Salesforce.com or similar CRM system, and Pardot or similar marketing automation tools.
- Healthcare background preferred, but not required.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer.