MedData is seeking an individual who will work with product managers, clients, sales and relationship management to: Analyzes present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation. You are passionate about building innovative solutions that enhance user and business workflows and experiences and have a history of collaboratively delivering great software with development teams.
You will serve as the primary line of communication between IT and business stakeholders to align the vision and strategies with high-quality and innovative software solutions. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies. Effectively communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed. Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change. Responsible for maintaining project documents. Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Kanban and Scrum experience.
- Partners with project sponsors and stakeholder(s) to understand need, build business case, outline initial project charter
- Manage multiple complex projects or other process initiatives with cross-function and cross-region impact.
- Act as the point-of-contact for the extended project team, including the business and technology partners and management. Provide updates, resolve issues and establish project delivery vision for the team.
- Work with business partners to ensure sufficient and detailed project requirements are obtained and documented, based on thorough process analytics and customer input and design sessions across teams.
- Work closely with the development team to review and monitor implementation of specifications to ensure that the finished product meets the stated business requirements within project timelines
- Own project charter including an outline of required resource skills and scheduling, key deliverables and schedule and overall project plan.
- Ensures project is planned and completed by PMO standards and project methodologies
- Lead teams through SDLC and PDLC lifecycles from identification to project execution and delivery.
- Leads high-quality delivery with responsibility for task tracking, time reporting, issue tracking, impact reporting, and overall project updates
- Escalates and owns full transparency around project status, issues, risks and drives them to a resolution on a timely basis
- Prepares and presents project status updates, reports and dashboards
- Drives root cause analysis and implements solutions
- Coordinates across project teams to ensure full alignment and resource engagement
- Provide detailed use cases, perform business testing and work closely with quality assurance to ensure test coverage
- Assist relationship management and client services in driving adoption of product enhancements
- Proactively analyze and propose system enhancements which can improve customer experience and create additional revenue
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
- College graduate or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years related experience.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the business, technology. Across multiple locations and time zones.
- flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities.
- Nice to have- experience in Health IT
- Excellent technical skills; Confluence, JIRA, AHA!, SQL, MS Excel, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, product delivery lifecycles, kanban and scrum agile methodologies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR BOTH CLIENT SERVICES MANAGERS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
Occasional travel required.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer