The position is responsible for leading, developing, and implementing proprietary .Net software applications, as well as for guiding and mentoring other software developers. The position serves as a leader and technical adviser to management and provides programming perspective on requirements. The Software Architect should be able to perform all Software Development responsibilities in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) functions.
We're looking for a talented architect who is passionate about building high performance, scalable, mission critical, and secure systems on premise and in the cloud. This is a cross functional role involving several teams including Analytics, Master Data Management, Product, Marketing and ecommerce. This is a key role in designing and architecting our future data ecosystem in a widely distributed in cloud/on premises environment.
As Enterprise Solution Architect, you will use your technology expertise in solution architecture and deep understanding of the issues and trends relevant to the healthcare industry today to realize groundbreaking technology. You will provide technical leadership to multidisciplinary, distributed teams guiding systems design, architecture, user interface, and integration and development processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture blueprints that articulate our business strategy, future state business technology with a scalable, secure and effective architecture, and multiyear execution roadmap.
- Participate in the Enterprise Architecture governance model, its definition and effective execution.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, as well as industry and market trends to assist in product development and/or operational support activities for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
Product Development using Agile Methodology
- Develop and provide guidance for product development in .Net Core 2.x, Web Api & Microservices.
- Leverage prior experience in On-premises Product Development and SaaS Model to build next generation of architecture.
- Apply technical knowledge, with hands-on experience in systems development in a variety of computing architectures and environments.
- Integrate Visualization tool such as Power BI or Tableau with front-end applications
- Orchestrate Docker Containers with Kubernetes (Azure deployment preferred).
- Configuration management using tools similar to Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Leverage security best practices (DevSecOps) integrated within the architecture.
- Embed Authentication and Authorization protocols (e.g. OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML).
- Implement application build automation tools like Apache Maven, Jenkins, Concourse, and Git supporting continuous integration / continuous deployment capabilities (CI / CD).
- Collaborate with Information / Data Architects to create canonical information models, to be utilized in service interface definitions.
- Implement on premise/cloud big data solutions using spark, python, SQL server, spark streaming, hive tables, delta table, and integrate on premise systems using pyspark.
- Define service interface version management, service implementation management, transaction track / trace, and service performance management.
- Manage high volume, low-latency service invocation, both synchronous and asynchronous invocation patterns.
- Lead the design and development efforts for our systems integration, ETL and ELT processes.
- Give technical presentations for new functionality enhancements to the development/operations team.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
- Minimum 10 years of work related experience in Microsoft Stack Technologies with SQL Server and other database technologies.
- Well versed in Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), understands service interface governance, as well as design and implementation of service / API gateways, for both Intranet / Internet consumptions. Related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience with deep understanding in databases and analytics, including relational databases (e.g. SQL Server), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark) and business analytics.
- Ability to understand and analyze business data requirements in order to create an accurate, extensible, flexible logical data models using modelling tools.
- Experience in working with an agile development team to deliver business value.
- Proficient with one or more of following: DevOps, Automated Testing, TDD, CI/CD Pipelines, Micro-service architecture, Docker, Git.
- Understanding and comprehension of fundamental healthcare revenue cycle processes, concepts, and technologies is recommended.
- Certification in Open Enterprise Architecture standards like TOGAF is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The Employee is occasionally required to stand and walk and must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer IND123