MedData has an excellent career opportunity available for an Implementations Supervisor to work in Draper, UT.
The Implementations Supervisor is a critical role in the department and is responsible for assisting in training, auditing, field work, and many other assigned tasks during the implementations stage of the project. Occasionally this role will be requested to work on other projects as requested by MedData leadership.
This candidate must have excellent communication skills and proven track of successful training. This position requires an individual with strong attention to detail with proven ability to meet preset goals. This person is responsible for tracking and updating state training programs for MedData.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Report to, and work collaboratively with the Implementations Director and Implementations Managers to ensure the success of each project
2. Train new staff, assigns workloads, and develops work schedules
3. Supervise and orient employees; assign work, develop work schedules, instruct in proper procedures; assist with development and revision of department processes/procedures;
4. Manage employee performance and provides feedback
5. Conduct staff meetings with new hires to ensure goals, timelines, and MedData Gold Standards are all met.
6. Regularly audit accounts to ensure company programs are working correctly
7. Monitors billing procedures and documentation, and provides updates with regulatory compliance
8. Responsible for creating and maintaining all state Medicaid and county programs guides as well as complete list of eligibility requirements for each state
9. Track and trend ACA and state Medicaid healthcare changes
10. Update individual state training program in relationship with MedData training department and provide leadership with training schedules and employees audits
11. Manage confidential and proprietary MedData and client information
12. Actively work inventory to assist new advocates, work backload of inventory, etc.
13. Willingness to do Field work as assigned
14. Actively screen patients onsite, offsite as well as over the phone
15. Required to maintain the MedData Implementations Share Point site
16. Able to complete a 90-day training program, that includes but is not limited to, Patient Advocate, Field Rep and Project Manager Training
17. Assisting with multiple implementations at one time
18. Ability to perform Quality Assurance for assigned projects
19. Manage employee time and attendance
20. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of Medicaid/Medicare experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively across different organizational levels, functions and geographies to realize needs and provide solutions
• Knowledge of HIPAA, ACA and EMTALA regulations
• Working knowledge of computer functions including the internet and computer software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Share Point the ability to learn in-house computer applications
• Hospital Revenue Cycle Experience
• Experience with Hospital systems such as STAR, EPIC, Cerner, Meditech, etc.
• Heavy travel required- Minimum of 50% Monthly
• Willingness to relocate as necessary
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer