MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as a Client Integration Engineer to work in an office setting located in The Woodlands, TX. The schedule for this full time role is Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for driving the new client integration process through to completion; managing customer technical contact communications, including setting expectations and identifying, tracking and resolving client issues. This is a very dynamic position with responsibilities in multiple facets of the solution delivery process requiring the candidate to exemplify a “best practices” approach in all project responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as client-focused consulting professional able to analyze detailed customer issues. Communicates regularly with Client Services, Operations, Executives, clients, hospital and vendor contacts.
- Works with hospital technical staff, as well as internal clients to implement interfaces between MedData and hospitals, in support of client processing, to define and clarify specifications, establish connectivity, and determine file scheduling needs.
- Determines best solution for obtaining hospital placement and demographic information, and returning any data required by the client contract.
- Obtains information needed to populate MedData production systems prior to integration. This includes SQL programming and batch processing requirements as needed.
- Performs configuration and integration setup and testing activities, including SQL programming for data imports and exports.
- Works cross functionally to anticipate and remove technical barriers to project success. Drives project technical issues through to resolution.
- Prepares documentation describing new client contacts, escalation paths, SLA’s, interfaces and other processes.
- Provides post project/Integration support activities as needed.
- Provide after-hours support for urgent business situations as needed.
- Maintain and communicate current and accurate project status information.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Currently not offering sponsorship at this time for this position.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and batch Scripting.
- Knowledge of Windows environment.
- Ability to manage SQL processes including creating and maintaining stored procedures, tables and functions within MS SQL Server.
- Proficiency in T-SQL programming.
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN, connectivity issues and web based applications.
- Familiarity with secure file transfer methods.
- Familiarity with HL7 ADT and DFT transactions.
- Familiarity with audit and compliance practices, such as HIPAA
- Ability to create and maintain file parsers.
- Must have a customer service attitude with the ability to build positive relationships with the clients and internal constituents.
- Ability to interact with tact and diplomacy with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and organizational levels.
- Ability to proactively communicate effectively both written and verbal, as well as to interact in a professional manner at all times.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills required.
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office and other productivity software.
MedData believes in making a positive impact not only within our industry but also with our employees –the organization’s greatest asset. We take pride in offering comprehensive benefits in a vast array of plans that contribute to the present and future well-being of our employees and their families.
Just some of the benefits we offer:
- HSA, FSA
- Paid Time Off
This job description is to serve as a guide but no way is it to be considered a comprehensive list of task, duties and responsibilities that will be required by the employee.
To join our team of 2,000 employees and growing, please apply directly to this posting.
MedData is an equal opportunity employer. IND123