Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
MedData is a technology-enabled services organization that improves financial outcomes for hospitals by enhancing the patient experience and expanding their access to healthcare. The MedData managed services program includes a range of patient access and communications, revenue cycle management, and consulting and analytics solutions for healthcare systems, including billing, coding, patient balances, eligibility and enrollment, third party liability, and mobile apps.
At MedData, we take great pride in our company, in each other, and in our 30+ year history of accomplishments and success. This pride is reflected in our everyday approach to working together. Each team member understands the importance of being part of a company that values their individual contributions and strives to help them achieve their personal goals as they work together to achieve the broader corporate goals. We believe that every team member contributes directly to MedData’s growth and success, and we are constantly searching for new talented, passionate and enthusiastic people who will take pride in being an integral part of our culture.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
MedData has an excellent career opportunity available as a Patient Services Representative to work in a FAST GROWING State-of-the-Art, high volume and fast paced CALL CENTER located in Grand Rapids, MI.
This is a Full-Time position Monday - Friday between the hours of 11am- 8pm. The full time shifts available are:
Monday - Friday 11am- 7:30pm
Monday - Friday 11:30am -8pm
What can you expect from MedData?
- Full time 40 hours per week with a set schedule
- Competitive salary plus monthly performance incentives
- Job stability
- Paid training
- Paid time off up to 3 weeks of PTO a year, plus 7 paid Holidays
- Benefits Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, 401k
- Employee referral bonus for qualified applicants
- Teamwork We believe in teamwork and having fun together while we work with frequent contests and incentives
- Career Growth Gain great experience to promote to higher roles - most of our support and leadership staff started as PSR's
- NO WEEKENDS
Do you consider yourself to have a...
- Positive and encouraging attitude
- Strong customer service background
- Professional, accurate, clear and concise communication
- Detailed and thorough
- Bilingual in Spanish (it's a plus but not required)
If so, you may be just what we are looking for!
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for clear, concise, and professional communications with patients, guarantors, and insurance companies in both English and Spanish. PSRs are responsible for resolving patient accounts efficiently and thoroughly while providing exceptional customer service, while utilizing multiple systems and aids to problem solve and educate callers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers phone calls from patients, guarantors, and insurance companies.
- Researches accounts to provide correct balance, payment, and insurance information, as well as educate callers regarding insurance billing and payment options.
- Recognizes and resolves insurance and billing errors.
- Brings patient’s accounts to resolution via immediate payment in full, setting up payment plans, post-dating payments, finding insurance, or offering settlements or discounts, as well as recognize appropriate reasons for patients to dispute balances.
- Keeps informed and up to date on the proper procedures and protocols for each of our providers.
- Makes outbound calls to patients or guarantors regarding past due balances as well as to advise them of information given to us by their insurance or the provider regarding their accounts.
- Documents all work performed in accurate and concise manner according to MedData best practices.
- Handles all calls with efficiency and accuracy as well as exceptional customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
MedData is an Equal Opportunity Employer